I'm so excited and I just can't hide it

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party | Walt Disney World Resort (go.com)

Yay!!! We’ll be doing this on Oct 29. I got RIP tour for Oct 28 for Universal HHN. And Oct 27 I plan to do V&A.

8 Likes

Which hotel is that?

1 Like

Mine is the 26th! I love having a Halloween birthday. Such a fun time of year

5 Likes

Grand Floridian Villas Resort (Basically it’s just the regular hotel side but they made one of the buildings into DVC).

2 Likes

Me too. My mom made a custom “Pin the Nose on the Witch” game for me when I was a kid, and all the kids wore halloween costumes, and I had halloween themed cakes, and it was great!

3 Likes

So exciting! The resort studios are amazing.

3 Likes

Man I could not get thru to get tickets when sales went up but the app worked for those that have similar Edge issues!

Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets purchased for Sunday 10/29! Yay!

5 Likes

Here’s the better place…I’ll delete the other! Lookie at what came in the mail today (plus some of my existing pins):

13 Likes

So far so good with the leading res…

One more last day breakfast to book…This means we’re getting close!

Also I’ve booked The Plaza Restaurant because it is the only consistently* Table Service restaurant in the park I have never eaten at. So, it’s like a check the box sitch. My current real fave is Skipper Canteen but I’ve eaten there the last few visits.

**I say consistently because I’ve also never eaten at The Diamond Horseshoe but it’s not always TS.

6 Likes

Here is my touringplan…hope it’s viable:

7 Likes

You got V&A! :heart_eyes: Did you get it at 60+2 at 6 am eastern time?

4 Likes

60+10 but I didn’t wake up at 5am Central. I just woke up for work and did it about 8am Central. I’ve found with leading reservations you don’t have to do it first thing if it’s 70days out. So yes it’s every day but no need to ever wake up at the crack of dawn. Which is probably the reason I do it. Night :owl:

7 Likes

*im gonna see if we can work in Cadaver Dans at 8:30pm and be like 15 min late to dessert party too but it’s expendable. I’ve got teens and a hubby who prefer rides to shows. We may hop in a candy line if it’s not long but no character lines for us unless it’s like a 5 min wait. Just not our thing.

2 Likes

Thanks! 60+10 it is.

3 Likes

Here are our matching outfitsish:

Me:
Hubby:

DS19:

DD16:

I’m working on coordinating Stranger Things 4 tshirts. So far DS19 has picked out:

8 Likes

DD16 is complaining that if she wears a Stranger Things tshirt she’ll be bullied…sigh.

She begrudgingly said she’d wear this but absolutely not in yellow:

4 Likes

DH:

and I’m thinking I’ll bite the bullet and do Hellfire Club then since none of them are brave enuf!

7 Likes

I called Guest Services for Universal because we have no actual event tickets since we did it thru RIP tour which we cannot check in for till 5:30PM (at which point we can get our express pass for the event) even though we have Scream Early at 3pm so we’re gonna need those tickets then and also because of those old Universal Express passes I have from 2 years ago we never used. They said at the Guest Services booth at the park we can get both the event tickets themselves and have the date re-done on the express passes for that day. So yay we’ll have EP during the 3-530pm part. We’ll definitely hit up Villain Con first and then probably Gringotts (cuz I read it closes at 11pm and our tour goes from 7-11:30pm) and ET since it’s not usually open during the event.

5 Likes

Booked 10/30 @10:45AM breakfast for the four of us at Grand Floridian Cafe and now I wait to cancel the leading reservation and hope they all stay! :slight_smile:

8 Likes