I'm so excited and I just can't hide it

I asked DH today if for my birthday weekend we could knock out three bucket list items
1)

2)

3)

He said “YES!”

43 Likes

Is the second one Victoria & Albert’s?

5 Likes

Yes

4 Likes

That’s awesome! V&A looks so nice after the refurb too.

5 Likes

Yes what she said.

5 Likes

I’m so excited!!! My kids are gonna come too. Family of four trip for my bday means it’s gonna be one for the books! Thanks for letting me scream it to people who get it!

14 Likes

So exciting!

4 Likes

What an amazing lineup! I hope you post lots of pictures and take us all along.

4 Likes

So between the dining room, queen victorias room and chefs table which should I book? Pros/cons?

Also I’m gonna do the leading to make sure I get this. Hope that still works.

4 Likes

If you can get the Chef’s table, that is an amazing experience that is unique. Otherwise I’d do Victoria’s room.

1 Like

Okay so

1. Chef’s Table
  2. Victoria Room
  3. Dining Room

Anyone disagree? And why? (I know cost is a why but other than cost! Cuz it’s my bday and he agreed! LOL)

5 Likes

18 Likes

What a fabulous birthday lineup! I really want to stay in one of those new GF rooms. They are swoon-worthy!

4 Likes

agree, from the penguin light to the desk wall and the color choices they did fabulous!

6 Likes

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yay! When do you travel?

4 Likes

Not till October (My birthday is the 28th!). But I’m still super excited LOL
We have Japan first in July-Aug so there will be a Disney trip report before this one at least!

*That’s why DS and I picked Halloweeny magic bands. DD just loves Pooh and that one was adorable. Always has since she was 1 when she did her first character meal at Crystal Palace.

8 Likes

I would be too!! :blush:

5 Likes

There is no such thing as too much Disney, right? Excited for your trips.

3 Likes

Nop Nope GIF - Nop Nope No - Discover & Share GIFs

7 Likes