I'm going to Disneyland Paris!

If I lived that close, I would be going all the time!

4 Likes

Don’t think it hasn’t very recently occurred to me!

4 Likes

It’s not that easy.
I’m told that over the pond a 300 mile trip should take place over multiple days.

(I’d go that far for a day trip!)

1 Like

This might be hard, but rationally it is great news! You will be saving a ton a money and now you are free to decide when you want to go to WDW without having to deal with sunk costs.

If you trust Disney Tourist Blog, WDW will stay uncrowded longer than you will be restricted from entering, so there should be a nice window for a crowd-free next visit.

1 Like

I mean, maybe, but with @ryan1 I can randomly heart posts in his report and leave him racking his brain trying to figure out what it means. So there’s that.

4 Likes

I honestly don’t put thought into whether my posts are liked or not, nor why. Since I can’t figure it out, no point trying to!

2 Likes

Our human ways can be confusing.

3 Likes

a mixed bag of news. sadly, your trip was officially canceled (the second this year, too). it’s great the flights were refunded. big, big win. (in my brain, that opens opportunities for more spending in october and april.) you’re going to dlp and have wdw planned for april. seems like good favor all around. i’m hanging in to see how things progress.

1 Like

Not if it’s on a super-fast train that goes under the sea.

I do. Big fan.

2 Likes

Congrats on getting some closure on your WDW plans! And some $$$. (Or £££ as the case may be.) I’m looking forward to following that DLP report.

2 Likes

I definitely agree with you!

1 Like

Do you really want to be on that list? Hmm? Do you?
Yaaaas, yes we do😍

But this is the thread where I asked YOU if you have a friend to join you.
Do try to keep your threads straight.

On this thread you were asking if the friend could join me. He can’t.

Ooooooooo.
Ok. My bad.
So here you were just ignoring me.
I’m actually cool with that. I have six kids. I ignore them plenty. :smirk:

That is too many kids to have. You need to offload some of them.

You are wrong. It is actually the perfect travel number. We nicely fill two staterooms or a Homewood Suites. Everyone has a ride buddy and we fit nicely at the big tables in dining rooms. :+1:

4 Likes