I'm going to Disneyland Paris!

I’ve been racking my brain trying to think how I can steal @ryan1’s thunder with his tedious trip report and then I realised: book a trip to Disneyland Paris!

So that’s what I’ve done.

Well, actually, it’s an insurance policy. As you all know (arrogant much?) I’m booked to go to WDW in October. But who knows if that trip will actually happen?

So I’ve now booked a trip with almost the same dates for DLP. Don’t worry — I checked: both the DLP package and the transportation (a train that goes under the sea!) are fully refundable / changeable if I cancel within 7 / 14 days. By then I should know if the WDW trip is happening or not.

If I do end up going to Paris, you must all promise to (virtually) travel along with me!

Sooo much more interesting than @ryan1’s trip. Who hasn’t been to Orlando? Bore-ring.

27 Likes

I promise to follow along with your trip report! I would love to see Disneyland Paris!

2 Likes

it sounds like a win-win situation. you get a trip either way and we get to tag along.

3 Likes

I found DLP blah back in 2013. Hope it’s improved. My friend was supposed to go in June :smirk:

…I also do not like Paris in general. (A French thing perhaps? I’ve been to Montreal and would never visit there again either…)

I haven’t been since 2010. Lots of people seem to say it’s the most beautiful and clean Disney park. I definitely think it has attractions that are better than their equivalents at WDW, e.g. BTMRR and Hyperspace Mountain, which is apparently now called Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain.

But it’s a Disney park and I will get some Disney action this year, damnit!

(Unless the British get banned from France, too :slightly_frowning_face:)

10 Likes

Everyone needs a little Disney in their life. But not all appreciate it. Are you as good a story teller as @ryan1 or will it be a regular trip report? ( she writes with a cheeky grin, knowing she risks a more cheeky response)

4 Likes

You do know I have a list, right? With names on it. Some of which are underlined. And some of those more than once.

Do you really want to be on that list? Hmm? Do you?

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl: yes please :rofl:

5 Likes

Be careful what you wish for.

2 Likes

Well, now I truly don’t like you. My plan was to finally do DLP with runDisney in Sept 2020. I will hate you, and hate reading your trip report. Why should Americans suffer like this?

6 Likes

You let me in your damned country in October, I cancel my DLP trip. Simples.

6 Likes

I tease cuz I love your good humor.

1 Like

FTFY

4 Likes

OK, I will work my incredibly influential relationships to get you a Free TSA entry pass.

Can you get me into Europe?

Oh, No you can’t!!! You are no longer in Europe!!!

10 Likes

Savage. :wink:

4 Likes

I already have Global Entry.

Too soon.

You’re on the list.

11 Likes

Well good news and bad news type thing… Good news for you, your going to DLP. Sounds fun, never have looked at it much, so will be fun to read along… Bad news is… I think you were very wise in booking a back up, I don’t see a thing changing in regards to your ability to come to the US by October…

3 Likes

I’m on many scary lists. You are adorable, especially with the mask. :mask:

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’d rather read a DLR trip report! Newness galore. Ratatouille dining too!
(Was supposed to go in2017…) :confounded: