I'm a lurker, looking to join in on the discussions

Hi Liners. I’m a San Francisco DL AP DisneyLover, planning my 3rd trip to WDW. 1st was 05/96-the castle was a cake then. 2nd was 10/11 for my 50th Bday during F&W. I did my first RunDisney Tink 10k walk (I don’t run!!) last May@ DL. I’ve signed up for Star Wars & Tink 2016 10k’s. Decided I’d like to try a WDW 10k, so I’m planning on WDW Marathon 01/17. I thought I was crazy to plan this far in advance, until I saw others with similar days to go. I used TP for line times in 2011, but now that I’m doing my 1st WDW solo trip, I am so excited to make TP’s. I love all the advice that y’all have and I’m sure you’ll be getting questions as I continue to plan.

Ask away! We love questions! There are a lot of Disney runners around here.

We also do 2 different open threads in the La Cava area each day if you want to dive into the socializing or just chat about Disney. :slight_smile:

Welcome!

Welcome! So much in wdw changes we all rely on each other to try to keep up! If you have any questions- ask away! Can I assume that since you are doing a race you’ll stay on site?

Since I’m going solo and trying to keep within my budget, I’m going to stay at Pop. In '96, I stayed at POFQ. In 2011, it was Dolphin – perfect for F&W. My DH likes Disney, but doesn’t feel the love like I do! :smile:

1 Like

Great choice! All the onsite benefits at a great price!

Welcome to the forum!!! Great place to ask questions and get some great advice.

Welcome! I took my DH to WDW 1996 for his first trip when the castle looked like a cake. I was so mad. Had to take him back so he could see how the castle is supposed to look :wink: