Illuminations webcast tonight!

Won’t you join me in saying goodbye to my favorite nighttime show?

5 Likes

Thanks for the alert! I’ll watch, but it won’t be the same. Cameras just can’t do this show justice.

Though on the bright side, I will finally get to see what’s playing on the globe!(hopefully)

3 Likes

Jajajajajaja
I know exactly what you mean about the globe! I think I’ve glimpsed a horse, Walt and Ghandi. The rest is a very beautiful “what was that?”

3 Likes

Thanks Quicha!

1 Like

Do you have your finger on the pause button?:slight_smile:

1 Like

Refreshing like crazy and still 2 hours to go… and a big box of Kleenex next to my iPad.

2 Likes

You have time to watch Roma again . The naked guy could wear yesterday’s blue onesie. Would that be an improvement or not? :fearful:

1 Like

Debatable improvement amiga!

1 Like

:rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

In just two minutes! Illuminations: Reflections of Earth
During our show light levels around the world showcase lagoon will be lowered…

3 Likes

“we know how much this show has meant to Disney fans…”

…which is why we’re killing it!!

ugh.

2 Likes

…this is just odd… I’m watching Illuminations and I’m not exhausted from a day of walking around…

5 Likes

Thanks for posting @quicha that was great. Now I’m ready to go to WDW next week. I thought this would be my last chance to see Illuminations, but my September trip will let me see the last show. If I extend my trip by 1 day I can see Epcot Forever. Hmmm.

2 Likes

Do iiiiiiit! Do it now!

2 Likes

I know! My feet don’t ache… what’s wrong?

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing! I love watching these! I sent my beloved “Paint the Night” into retirement by watching it on the webcast. I also rang in the new year by watching WDW fireworks from the comfort of my home at the reasonable hour of 9 pm (PST) via the webcast.

2 Likes

It’s the next best thing to actually being there! I missed the new year edition though, I’ll have to look that up!

1 Like

We’ve watched the WDW fireworks the last 3 years on New Year’s Eve! And since we’ve had kids, we’ve always celebrated the new year at 10 pm (MST) with the East Coast so that if they don’t have it in them to stay up the last little bit, it’s ok because we’ve already celebrated!

2 Likes