IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party in August?

I’m visiting in late August and would like to sign up for the IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party but there are no dates available to book.

Does it not run in August?

It looks like it’s typically Sunday, Wednesday, and Fridays in most of June and early July. Since nothing shows beyond mid-July, my guess is they are just slow to release dates for it. That happens with a lot of their dining, unfortunately. Keep checking back for it.

Looks like they’re changing it a bit. This came out today.

2 Likes

Nice catch!

1 Like

Well this kinda changes my Epcot plans… wonder when it will go live for ADRs. Though having it after Illuminations might be a bit dicey… the 4 year old may not make it that late!

1 Like

It is a horse of a different color. On the one hand, it includes a ride on Frozen - great for families who only have once day at Epcot. On the other hand, it’s even more expensive than the other dessert parties for a show that’s pretty easy to view without a FP or party.

Thanks for posting this @SallyEppcot. I missed this- but I really don’t know how I feel about it- interesting though.

1 Like

Has anyone heard how the first Frozen dessert parties were this week? I’ve been looking online for reviews and haven’t bee able to find anything.

Report here from chat -

Hopefully they will upload in the right order! Ok, they didn’t! The top pic is the last one. The others look to be right.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like