Illuminations Dessert Party

How much is the Illuminations Dessert Party? Where exactly is it in Epcot?

I’m not sure how much it is per person because I don’t remember if there was a cost difference between adults and children but we booked it for my family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children) and it was $205. We will be there in Nov. My itinerary from the YC says “Meet with a greeter at World Showcase Plaza along the promenade next to the Port of Entry merchandise shop closest to Mexico.” Hope that helps!

1 Like

Yes it does! We are a family of 5 as well! Thanks!

1 Like

@kellymouse5 is exactly right. I know that it’s $50 per adult, so there must be a discount for children. It starts one hour before Illuminations, and the viewing area is near the bridge leading from Future World into World Showcase. It’s front-and-center. They do have an alternate, indoor location for when it rains - inside Odyssey Center I think. The party happens even if Illuminations is canceled because of weather.

2 Likes

Any one ever do this? I was too late on getting in on the MGK’s dessert party so I went ahead and booked this for me and my gf. I’m just a little nervous its going to be disappointing and for $50 a person I expect something special.

I If you drink at least 5 glasses of sparkling wine, it is more than worth it! I only had 6 because I was driving. @DarthD and @Coolermama each had 8.

2 Likes

Awesome thank you :smile: when did you go?

Agree with @MDU 100%. Plus eat a light dinner and make sure to have the fried donuts or churros with Kaluha or Meyer’s Dark!

1 Like

Just over 2 weeks ago. We had the desert part of the party inside the Odyssey bldg. Because there was a threat of rain. But it was great because we had a place to sit.

3 Likes