Iger Extended Through 2026

The Walt Disney Company Board of Directors announced today that Robert A. Iger has agreed to continue to serve as Chief Executive Officer through December 31, 2026. In voting unanimously to extend Iger’s contract by two years, the independent members of the Board of Directors noted that Iger’s extension provides continuity of leadership during the company’s ongoing transformation, and allows more time to execute a transition plan for CEO succession, which remains a priority for the Board.

I know this was being discussed yesterday in the uncensored head (I did a search) but for those that don’t follow that thread, I thought this news deserved its own thread (did I miss a thread-if I did I will delete- let me know).

11 Likes

There an uncensored thread? Where?

I hadn’t seen this discussed either and was sort of surprised.

I don’t have much to say - probably a good move and seems they probably couldn’t find anyone better.

4 Likes

It is in LaCava. If you join, I don’t know if it is repeated in each new thread, the general rules do still apply there :grinning:

2 Likes

It’s not really uncensored (we don’t want to deal with the mods when they get cranky), more like a stream of consciousness with few boundaries.

Here’s a link to the bottom post in the thread
https://forum.touringplans.com/t/the-uncensored-thread-part-6/94547/6004?u=scottfl

7 Likes

I resemble that … wait!

7 Likes

How am I not surprised??!!?? :innocent::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes