IG via HS skyliner RD attempt 14APR2021

Found all the ppl. Pouring in from the front

4 Likes

I love tacos!!

2 Likes

Who doesn’t :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

:raised_hands: woohoo got to meet the @Dreamer team today :kissing_heart: They’re off on an ear and drink hunt and I’m headed home.

6 Likes

Wow these pics suck! Too dark. Hard to tell when the sun is in your eyes.

6 Likes

Hmmmm SL has been stopped for almost 30 min now. Good thing I’m not in a hurry. And I’m in the shade too.

All passengers were asked to get off SL and walk to RIv for bus or CBR SL to get to HS. The bus has AC :partying_face:

Oopsie! Wonder what’s up with SL. At least you had shade. Sounds like a lovely day at Epcot!

1 Like

It does this frequently if there are high winds or lightening in the area.

Except the part about being stopped for 30 minutes.

2 Likes

I got everything done on my list today, Meet @Dreamer and pick up the Figment cup for my DD from the Festival hunt. I got extra stuff done too but just a nice day all around.

CONFESSION: I love striking up conversations w/ CMs at the parks. They are much more chatty than before C-19; IMO. One CM told me today that she was on the schedule to work 12.5 hours today (including her breaks). She said they are short on CMs so they have to work extra long shifts. All the more reason to treat them w/ kindness. I know we all do :wink:

6 Likes

It turned into a drink hunt. Too full to eat. :joy:

3 Likes

Another not awful problem. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::raised_hands:

1 Like

True.

1 Like

Did you take SL back to HS? I’m curious about timing on that if we stay for Harmonious and want to take SL back to our car at HS after park close.