If you had enough spare cash what

2 add ons to your vacation would you do. For us I think it woul dhave to be The Pirates Cruise and Hoop Dee Doo.

thanks Guys

Chef’s Table at V&A

2 Likes

I want to stay a night at AKL in a savannah view room (that probably counts as two add-ons!). No park tickets, just hang in the room and resort, looking for animals.

1 Like

I would absolutely book a VIP tour. I could never really justify that but if the money was just laying around lol. And I’d also like to stay in a grand villa at AKL.

2 Likes

A VIP tour would be awesome!

2 Likes

Monorail resort, vip tour, eat and drink around Epcot, APs every year… Forever! Hahaha!

2 Likes

No question: Wild Africa Trek at Animal Kingdom. That’s one. And then number two would be Pirates and Pals Fireworks Cruise, if I can ever get DD7 on a boat again, that is. Her Dad dumped her out of a canoe (into an alligator-infested swamp no less, in 50 degree weather, with his new iphone in his pocket), and so after swimming to shore in the freezing water, now she says things like “but what if that TTC ferry flips over, what will I do?” Thought she was gonna have a panic attack on JC, when it used to be her favorite.

I’d add another 7-day cruise on the Fantasy in the VIP suite. :wink:

2 Likes

My upcoming November trip will cross off my three top bucket list items: Staying at the AKL, Wild Africa Trek, and V&A Chef’s Table. Also. will be eating signature every night…

3 Likes

I would add on another trip…and then another…and then another…

3 Likes

GF all the way!!! And Tusker. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Vip tour no doubt

1 Like

Btw the two, Hoop for sure!

We’ve been lucky to do so many things - and have repeated a lot of them. I don’t think there is a restaurant at WDW that I’d prefer over some of the really good ones here at home or Chicago & New York so it’s not dining for us.

One of our best times was sharing a private AKL safari - it was Wanyama w/o Jiko, which was booked so they sent us to the Luau after the safari, which I thought was super fun. It was fun to have an event and share it with people. Fun people. Also had a great time on Illuminations cruise with some Liners (I think I had fun, it was a looooong night). So my splurge is going to be doing something fun with a group of Liners / new WDW friends such as taking an entire table to HDDR or entire group doing Wishes pontoons (we had 2 boats for Illuminations, but ended up not filling them both and just packing into one).

1 Like

Hear those safaris are concluding

The Sunrise Safari is ending - which was a little odd. The Wild Africa trek is ok, best part is lunch up on the savanna (I would rent that building for a party, great view), and the Lodge has 2 safaris night time (which is lame, you do not need night vision goggles) and wanyama (excellent food, but don’t like eating and socializing with strangers for 5 hours)

Expensive to boot. Not worth the money or lost park time IMHO. Really, the lost time is my main reason for not doing many of these add-ons which is the reason why I trend toward food b/c a guy’s got to eat anyway.

I don’t think I’d look at it as lost time. It just depends on what you’re looking to get out of your trip. We’re doing Keys to the Kingdom and it’s one of the things i’m most looking forward to. We also have 3 other day’s we’ll be in MK so I don’t think we’ll be missing anything.

1 Like

If you go frequently I think the “extras” continue to expand your experience. Even for short trips an extra makes the huge parks and crowds, feel small and private for a little while which is nice. Really looking forward to Reunion, sounds like they reserved Osborne lights for a private walk through.

1 Like

Oh yea I keep forgetting to look into that… though I don’t listen to the podcast so not sure i’d understand or know anyone lol. We’ll be there that whole week though.

2 Likes