If you could pick just ONE "land", which would it be?

Africa - but NOT Rafiki. That should be its own space

1 Like

I only combined them because on the map, Rafiki’s is listed as a place in Africa rather than a land. I had to combine a few to get the poll to 20 options!

I picked Discovery Island. I just can’t get enough of the Tree of Life. I could literally walk circles just admiring the tree. Most people get teary eyed when seeing the castle, I get that same feeling seeing the Tree of Life once you emerge from the Oasis.

3 Likes

Got it

I swoon over the Africa section of the park. I could spend my whole day there.

1 Like

I chose Fantasyland. Oddly enough, it’s probably my least favourite theme, but it has the most content that I couldn’t do without. And, I consider the castle part of Fantasyland, though I don’t know what land it actually qualifies as.

I’m kind of surprised no one has said Toy Story Land … yet. I’ve never been but it is a huge draw right now. Also, poor Liberty Square is the only land not getting any love in MK. :frowning:

1 Like

That was a hard question! Pandora is breathtaking. Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land are really fun at night when everything is lit up. But I chose Asia because I love the theming.

1 Like

We always go to Tomorrowland. There is nothing there that we don’t enjoy. DW’s favorite ride for all of WDW is the Peoplemover, Space Mountain for me and DD14. DW and DD both loved and miss Stich. Monsters Inc is always different each time and always makes us laugh. Cosmic Ray’s is their favorite QS. DD loves the purple wall.

In my comment I included it in with Adventureland and Frontierland. I consider that area all the same really. I love Liberty Square.

2 Likes

Pandora…Because FoP is the most immersive attraction created so far and the land is beautiful at night. AK is my favorite WDW park.
Can’t name anything at MK because every time I go there I am sadly reminded how DL does it so much better.

2 Likes

Though there is next to nothing I love the feel of Liberty Square. I always have. :heart:
I’m not one to sit still at the parks but we’re I to take that on, that’s where it would be.

Africa!

DH and I went to Kenya on our honeymoon in 1998. Africa always feels special. Way tidier than real Nairobi and the bush, but they do a great job. :giraffe::zebra::hippopotamus::rhinoceros::elephant::lion:

1 Like

Not surprised. It’s too crowded and chaotic. I couldn’t wait to get out. I’m sure others feel the same.

1 Like

Just reading through! It is my favorite.

2 Likes

For me it’s Main Street. I think it’s because I grew up visiting Disneyland almost every year, so when I walk into Magic Kingdom and look at Main Street, I am overwhelmed with happy nostalgia.

5 Likes

Going in 2024!

1 Like

very tough decision but went with frontierland…cause splash mountain and btmrr
I am in my happy place or should I say laughing place when I get to splash mountain

4 Likes

Hard to only pick one but I went with Africa because I think I could spend an entire day there happily. The safari is a ride I can and have ridden multiple times in one day and FOLK is such a great show. Not to mention the Gorilla Trail and the awesome scenery.

And the live entertainment! And the food!

1 Like