If you could pick just ONE "land", which would it be?

We’ve done plenty of these “favorite things” threads, but what about favorite “land”? I don’t mean park. In fact, your favorite land might not even be located in your favorite park.

So pick one, and feel free to elaborate with your reason why!

• Main Street, U.S.A
  • Tomorrowland
  • Fantasyland
  • Frontierland
  • Liberty Square
  • Adventureland
  • World Showcase
  • Future World
  • The Oasis/Discovery Island
  • Africa/Rafiki’s Planet Watch
  • Asia
  • Dinoland U.S.A.
  • Pandora
  • Animation Courtyard
  • Grand Avenue/Echo Lake
  • Hollywood Boulevard
  • Toy Story Land
  • Sunset Boulevard
  • Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge

0 voters

(Note: I combined a couple options because they won’t allow more than 20 options!)

1 Like

There are a lot of good lands but going through the list made me realize just how beautiful and immersive SWGE is. Runners up include Adventureland, Tomorrowland, World Showcase, and Asia.

Honorable Mention to Cars Land in DCA.

1 Like

I aren’t been to SWGE but I put Africa because I truly feel as if I’m there. Runner up would be WS. Not a land but I would also gives high marks to the Cars Courtyard at AoA.

1 Like

I selected Tomorrowland. I don’t know. For me, it is the ONE land that if I couldn’t go there, I’d be most disappointed. It isn’t the most beautiful or even immersive. I think it is mostly nostalgia, I guess. But I could miss any other land in all of Disney and I’d be okay with it. But not Tomorrowland.

2 Likes

Fantasyland. Because it’s so quintessentially Disney.

4 Likes

Love Main St! So fun watching the singing and performers. What I am most looking forward to.

2 Likes

I picked SWGE because I haven’t been yet. So, if I could only go to one, I would go there. My second choice would be World Showcase because I haven’t had a chance to really explore there.

That all being said, my favorite land would probably be Fantasyland. Not necessarily for the rides, but for the vintage Disney of it.

I’d like to point out that you’ve really asked two different questions. One in the title, and another in the actual post.

1 Like

You have to combine them: If you could pick just ONE land to be your favorite, which would it be?

Yes! Exactly.

1 Like

So basically you are saying that your post is just one big ambiguous heart?

1 Like

Only to you. :wink:

Well then I guess I finally understand how you feel about hearts!!

Pandodra!!! The complete immersion - in a film I actually like (as opposed to the other two film/franchise-based places) and the detail - the way the sounds change between day and evening and night… Just breathtaking!

I picked Frontierland, but I would also include Liberty Square and Adventureland in this. Just love the atmosphere!

1 Like

Tomorrowland at night😍

I love it at any time, but at night it is absolutely beautiful, and the atmosphere is unlike anywhere else in Magic Kingdom.

1 Like

Fantasyland – its where Dumbo lives, and flies.

4 Likes

That’s no surprise to me :joy:

My favorite is to ride the people mover at night, even during the fireworks! Different perspective from up top.

I did not give it much thought but my gut response was frontierland. I could ride Splash and BTMRR all day.

And it has Pecos Bill, so I wouldn’t go hungry. :smiley:

5 Likes