If I only get 2 FP?

So, if I choose to only secure 2 FP say at AK (1 FOP, 1 EE for example) at 60 Day + Window, Use those during the day at AK, then I Hop over to MK afterwards, am I then able to secure 2 FP at MK via MDE (or Kiosks)? I ask, because a CM on Chat responded that “yes”, I could get 2 add’l since my original FP was only for 2. Had I secured 3 initially, then I could only get 1, use that, then get 1 and so on. Of course, I assume that once I use the 2 at MK, then it’s one at a time moving forward thru the Day.

No, it would only be one additional for 3 total. Then after that you could get more one at a time.

And you don’t have to wait until you hop. You can book it while you’re still in the first park.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s how I always understood it, but as I said I just “Chatted” on-line with CM, and she said since I only Booked 2 at 60 days, I’d be capable of getting 2 add’l during the ‘day of’ visit at MK (in my Park Hop example).

But, it’s nice to know I can “book” while still at the first park - I didn’t think that was available until you Scan In at that Park.

Take anything that a CM says on the phone or chat with a pinch of salt.

Many have never even set foot in WDW, they’re either reading off a script or making it up.

Same for the Disney Mom’s Panel, as in don’t take their word as truth. In some cases, they’re answering what they think they know. I am constantly amazed how many WDW veterans still don’t know that MDE and FP+ totally changed in 2016.

1 Like

As soon as you tap in on FP #2 you can then book your third at a different park, while still in FP #2’s line.

Yeah, thanks, I typically rely on the info on these (and other Boards). I appreciate learning from this thread I can Tap in for that add’l FP while still in Park 1.

Yeah, thanks, I typically rely on the info on these (and other Boards). I appreciate learning from this thread I can Tap in for that add’l FP while still in Park 1.

Are you sure about this? I didn’t even think you had to tap in. I think you can have FPP in more than one park as long as you book them same day.

I’m not 100% but that was my understanding.

1 Like

Actually as soon as you tap in for FP 1 in park 1, you can book FP 3 in park 2 even though you have not used FP 2 in park 1.

2 Likes

Actually you can book that third FP as soon as you tap into the first one.

MDE just needs to know you’re in the park and used your first one, before you can book your remaining one or two (depending how many you pre-booked).

2 Likes

Yeah, I recently called the VIP tours about booking one of the “Ultimate” packages. They’re not private tours, so I wanted to know how many people could potentially be in my group. The CM flat out stated, “this would be just for you.”. I had to restate, “I’m not booking the ‘private’ tour.” Again she stated that “She was 100% positive, regardless of package, all tours are private.”

I politely said goodbye, hung up and called back to get a different CM who knew the correct answer.

Which, FYI, these tours put you into groups of up to 20 people.

1 Like