Ideal 6-9 pm MK evening

Nobody fidgeting impatiently while I change lenses on my camera and pace around looking for exactly the right shot.

True, then getting just the right shot. Being able to take photoā€™s for othersā€¦

I have a new question within this same general topic. Do you think Iā€™ll be able to get back to Port Orleans French Quarter by 10:30 pm if I stay for the 9:00 pm Wishes? What should I do to maximize my chances for this? I have a pre-RD ADR the next morning, and will have had a very long day, so I donā€™t want to get trapped by the crowds when MK closes at 9 pm. Iā€™m thinking maybe I should position myself at the train station so I can exit as soon as possible? Or maybe I should watch from outside of the Magic Kingdom? I feel like Iā€™ll need a very specific exit strategy.

Iā€™ll be using Disney bus transportation, but I would be willing to take a taxi back if that would help. The one night we stayed for Wishes, it felt like it took FOREVER for us to exit the park, catch a bus and return to our resort. Any advice you all might have is greatly appreciated.

I think the train station is a great idea, or somewhere nearby. If the bus lines are still bad, you could take he resort monorail to CR and cab it from there with less wait than cab line at MK (or so Iā€™ve heard).

Thanks @PianoMinnie! I should be paying you a tip for all your great suggestions and advice. :smile:

Parades and Wishes for are so much better solo. No worrying about is jr able to see or hanging on to someone when the crowd disperses. I also second the suggestion to watch Wishes in out of the way places, if your arenā€™t digging it just go ride a ride.

3 Likes

Good advice, @PianoMinnie! And if itā€™s really crowded at the monorail you could walk to the Contemporary to catch the taxi.

2 Likes

Oh yeah! I forgot, duh. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I would go early!

1 Like

I think in a recent See ya reel soon video they watched Wishes from the park exit and loved the view, and also beat the crowds out of the park @NotThatKevinSmith, is that right?

1 Like