Tweaking my spring break trip and had a few questions:
1) AK: How long would you schedule to do Train/Rafiki's Planet Watch/Conservation Station and all there is to see there including a Wilderness Explorers badge or two?
2) DS: We are planning to leave Epcot in the afternoon to head to DS for dinner/shopping? What is the best way to travel there? Is there a bus from E to DS? Bus to resort and then transfer to bus to DS? Uber (party of 6)? Other?
3) E: best countries for Agent P (played Mexico 2x already and we think China)
4) HS: Can younger child enter park with my older child (DD7 (almost 8) and DS 15--very mature looking (6'4") and acting)? I know he can enter alone but wasn't sure if she could enter without official adult. We are considering splitting the group after an afternoon break as some want to do other attractions at HS and they just want to hang at hotel room and then return for Fantasmic about 90 min after the others.
5) Shows for crowd level 6/7: How early to be in line for FoTLK and Nemo shows and Frozen Ever After just to get in?
6) Magical Express: How far before arrival do you usually receive luggage tags? Got my Magic Bands last week but no luggage tags yet--T-12 days.