I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good (Trip Report 28Jun-12Jul22)

Yes, he looks super excited to be involved :smiley:
I hope he joins in on your TR.

6 Likes

At the airport. In a super slow line to check in, but it’s not outside like in the news, so I’m taking it as a win :laughing:

10 Likes

Airport selfie!! :camera_flash:
This photo has proven that both DH and me are shockingly bad at taking selfies. Why is there so much ceiling in this photo? And why, no matter how I held my phone could I not get rid of it?? :woman_facepalming:t4::rofl::rofl:
We need our millennial card revoked.

29 Likes

I haven’t mastered the selfie. Not being tall means shorter arms. Maybe it is lack of practice

5 Likes

Ooft!
That’s us just at our gate!
We arrived at the airport around quarter past seven and got to the departure side of security at half past ten!!
But we’re here and it looks like our flight is all going to plan :grin::crossed_fingers:t2::grin::crossed_fingers:t2::grin::crossed_fingers:t2::grin::crossed_fingers:t2::grin:

15 Likes

OMG!! I might order our taxi to come a bit earlier. I would have been there 7.15 and our flight is 11.

6 Likes

I’d aim for 7am at the latest.

That said, we’re still waiting at the gate. Should’ve left at 1125 :confused:

Tui went straight from no information after the flight should’ve left to ‘hurry up, last call, no apology’ :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::rofl::rofl:

Waiting for the line to shrink a bit…

9 Likes

Our son is 6’3 and very long legs/arms. He’s the designated selfie taker

@Shmebulock revoked millennial card :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Which terminal?

3 Likes

Oooohh Krispy Kremes from across the pond! They are headquartered here in my hometown.

4 Likes

Hi DD!! You have excellent taste in desserts and toys! Can’t wait to see what you choose on the way home.

5 Likes

Wow! That is a long time to wait for security. Hope you’re safely on your way now.

2 Likes

Is there like one dude doing security? Is that for real? I would never want to travel!

5 Likes

My sister wanted a picture of her, me and DMom yesterday. So many of the photos were us laughing so hard at how bad our selfie skills are.

7 Likes

I haven’t seen that bus in a while! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Wow! That is a long time! Glad you made it though, and everything is still on schedule. So looking forward to following along. Nice to see DH! I am horrible at selfies too.

6 Likes

:scream::scream::scream:

5 Likes

I thought you were in Cary? Krispy Kreme originated in Winston-Salem, but they share their HQ between Winston and Charlotte now.

4 Likes

One of my bffs lives in Cary, but I’m in Charlotte. Nearly their entire accounting department used to work for my company way back when. It’s funny. I had dinner with 1 and she brought me a box of donuts. She said their break room is essentially a KK store and you can help yourself. They provide boxes for 3, 6, or 12 donuts! And the lobby has another store display for visitors to help themselves to. Mmm now I want a donut.

8 Likes

The company I work for owns the building where their HQ used to be. They still have a presence in that space, but they moved a lot to Charlotte.

3 Likes