I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good (Trip Report 28Jun-12Jul22)

Ooh, we’ve never done Diagon Alley at night :star_struck::star_struck:
Looking forward to that!

13 Likes

Digs aren’t anything special, but it’ll serve its purpose.

We’re settled in for the night playing Chameleon and watching The Chase. We don’t have a TV licence at home, so it’s a novelty :laughing:

20 Likes

You can get amazing dragon pics, it looks so cool!

9 Likes

Hello! @Shmebulock 's DD here.:smiley:

Speaking of Tebay, I wanted to share this pic of a Strawberry Dome Cheesecake I got at the Patisserie. It tasted AMAZING and I feel like I could eat at least another bleventeen of them. :heart::rainbow::star:

Definitely something to try if you’re ever up near Lake District. The Macarons there also looked gorgeous, but we didn’t get any (This time. We’re going there again on the way back)

I personally really like stuffed toys, and I spotted a JellyCat Ice Cream plushie that I might get on the way back. JellyCat products are always really cute, and this one was no exception. :bear::icecream::heart:

30 Likes

Welcome @Shmebulock’s DD!

11 Likes

That does look good!

6 Likes

Hey DD12! :wave:

I love it when other family members post! :grinning: I hope you get your plushie!

13 Likes

Hello! I’m looking forward to hearing all about your trip!

8 Likes

We check into CBBR on 7/11 so I am following you on your adventures! Safe travels and it looks to be off to a good start!

9 Likes

Hi DD, and welcome!

We hope you have the best trip!

9 Likes

I’m excited to see your trip!

I do the same thing back at the hotel each night. I binge shows I can’t at home!!

4 Likes

For those of you who are not familiar with the Liner Bus
Its actually more a creation of @AllmadhereUK than me. :rofl: :rofl:

25 Likes

Have a great trip!!
Safe travels!!

8 Likes

Yay! I was bummed that @QwertySC’s trip was already over, but now I feel better :blush: And I love that DD is also helping out with the report! I feel like my DS7 (will be DS8 on Thursday) would probably want to do that too, if I were to do a trip report. Did you see the pic I posted of him helping create our TPs yesterday?

20 Likes

Hi @Shmebulock DD!! Welcome.
Glad the cheesecake was delicious.

7 Likes

I think you had something to do with that bus.

7 Likes

All the yays. Have the best time. Yea I’ma have to go with @DreamfindersGhost s liner bus

8 Likes

Plus he knows where the best bathrooms are

5 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

:wave:t2: dd!

thanks for posting! going to start using the word “bleventeen” now!

9 Likes