I screwed up my APRs

1. People have been able to hop to 3 other parks, to do a 4-in-1 day challenge.
2 Likes

With the caveat that the hopped-to park has to have space available, right? They’ve never closed a park to hopping since it resumed but they reserve the right to do so?

Yes that is true. But they have not to date closed for capacity even during the spring break rush.

1 Like

I’m thinking HS on May the fourth will be a really good test… Those APRs went quite a while ago.

2 Likes

Yep Oct 1 I am expecting is a no hop day

4 Likes

I have a EPCOT that day. Part of me hopes I can hop to MK, but part of me is holding out hope that Harmonious will be up and running and I will just stay put!

(and I have MK on 10/2 so it should be okay)

1 Like

I had to manually cancel each APR when I cancelled my trip. I bet some people just don’t bother. No consequences to them if they leave them, unlike ADRs.

2 Likes

Precisely

@NoBellePrizeWinner

WDW has restocked the park reservations for June so you may have an opportunity to correct the reservations.

3 Likes

And all my problems are solved. WHOOOP!

9 Likes

Ugh! I need to change 5/15 and it’s still no availability! :frowning:

Edited to add: Super happy for you, though, @NoBellePrizeWinner!

Weekends are still limited.

Curious if that’s because some of these openings are shuffled over from the AP pool (where weekends are typically full).

Most of May’s park reservations have reopened.

3 Likes

Thank you! It was a true leap of faith to give up our May 15 MK reservation, but I was able to book Epcot!

3 Likes