I need a name!

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

That is not a car.

1 Like

SUV? Vehicle? Sorry if I confused anyone :joy:

1 Like

That was my reaction when I first saw one too!

1 Like

I think monster truck would be more appropriate :rofl:

3 Likes

Darth Vader’s personal ship. Executor

Good for intimidating minivans

3 Likes

The yetis they sell in the gift shop at EE are white, but I’m also clearly a Baymax fan, so I think you’ve got two great options!

3 Likes

How about Luke for the name and SKYWLKR for the plate?

1 Like

Not available :slightly_frowning_face:

AVNGRS or
AVENGRS ?

1 Like

7DWARFS
NCRDBLS

(complete sentence)

1 Like

That’s no car… that’s a space station!

Ahem. Death Star?

DETHSTR?

2 Likes

If you are thinking planet destroying blasters…then you need to go with Starkiller Base.

STRBASE
STARKLR

Although they are black, how about Death Troopers…

DTHTRPR

Or

A snowspeeder…

SNWSPDR

1 Like

My boys’ room is Avengers themed. One of my favorite views in my house is looking down the long hallway that ends in their “campus.” For whatever reason, it makes me smile every time I get a glimpse of that logo!

AVNG3RS is available.

7 Likes

What is this? My dad has an extended cab f350 that’s older than my brother and has been all over the country but it still only has 4 doors.
I prefer baymax but it’s not intimidating enough imo
WHTWHLE for white whale?

ABMNBLE as in abominable snowman

I know those aren’t IP but it’s what comes to mind when I see giant and white lol

1 Like

Honestly the first thing I thought was AT-AT.

3 Likes

Some of the Orbaks in Episode 9 were white. That would really test the Star Wars knowledge of others on the road.

1 Like

Matterhorn?

2 Likes

The front half is an F350. They took the bed off and built the backend of an Excursion onto it. It has 4 rows of seating.

1 Like

We’re now thinking Blurrg. But we like AVNG3RS too.

And on a non-Disney note, my husband suggested Mother Hen. Our last name is Hicken and our property is called The Hicken Coop. I like it. Now I’m torn.

3 Likes