I need a name!

I got a nice surprise yesterday and my new car was delivered earlier than expected! I would really like a Disney/Marvel/Star Wars name and, hopefully, corresponding personalized license plate. I keep thinking “The Yeti” because she’s a big beast, but she’s white, so it doesn’t feel quite right. I would love some suggestions if you have any! Thanks!!

5 Likes

Yetis are white, aren’t they? Even disco Yeti is white

5 Likes

Is he? I thought he was brown?

1 Like

He’s a snow monster. For camouflage purposes I would be surprised if he were not white.
perhaps he appears brown because he is old and dirty?

but i don’t know a lot about yetis

4 Likes

According to the Interwebs:

Expedition Everest’s depiction would be the most accurate to legend, since it is brown rather than white as in other Disney works.

2 Likes

Baymax or “max” for short?

6 Likes

8 Likes

…or Bolt was white, right?

2 Likes

If you want it Star Wars themed you could go with wampa

Or Wampa One if you want it to sound like a ship

6 Likes

A Tauntaun is white and for riding, but not a particularly imposing name like The Yeti.

2 Likes

Tauntaun - a white ride that’s cosy inside

6 Likes

Available license plates:

THEYTI
BAMAX
STMTRPR
WAMPA

2 Likes

Lukewarm at best

11 Likes

:rofl: Nicely done.

4 Likes

I’ve come a long way, baby

5 Likes

I like it, but I don’t know how to translate it to a license plate, I only get 7 characters.

1 Like

This would be my choice, as it just sounds cool, plate is available, and it’s accurate in size and color. The only issue I’m having is the difference in climates between Hoth and Texas, but I can look past that minor plot hole.

4 Likes

I’m leaning that way too! I also like that it’s a “you know if you know” name.

5 Likes

That’s a funny looking car :joy:

2 Likes

There should be more 6 door cars out there. Seriously, gas-guzzling and overall size intimidation aside, this is brilliant.

I’m no help in the naming. But I’m a little jealous at solving the problem of all of my people can go or all of our stuff can go, but not both. :grinning:

1 Like