I’m not going to Disneyland Paris!

To be fair, you people have done quite well with the space exploration thing. Even if you did fake the Moon landings.

2 Likes

I hope it all works out for you! And not just because I want to see photos from your trip!

4 Likes

I heard that now that we’ve put a tesla in space, next we’re sending a winnebago.

7 Likes

I would so travel in that.

I have two travel fantasies: an epic winnebago trip, and a trip into space.

5 Likes

:roll_eyes:
When I see “There, I went there” I picture you stamping your foot.

1 Like

You can do that one NOW. …in fact, why haven’t you?

Crap…is this going to need another thread for an explanation? :upside_down_face:
This is like dividing by 0. I’m sorry! I DIDN’T KNOW!! :laughing:

4 Likes

What? @heidelj started it.

1 Like

I have no money left. Disney has it all.

2 Likes

All your stuff was cancelled. What were you paying them with that they refunded you? Hopes and dreams?

1 Like

Pretty much.

I love that you think that I make enough money to be able to afford my Disney trips.

2 Likes

Credit Cards work just as well on road trips, homie.

However, if one can pay disney in hopes and dreams and still go… I wish to know more. Cause I got tons of both…but I wasn’t aware it’s valid currency.

3 Likes

Two things are stopping me. First, it’s a road-trip across the US. Second, it’s with the love of my life. And I haven’t met him yet. Or maybe I have, but he didn’t notice.

5 Likes

A wise man once said: F that noise. Go now.

Me. It was me. I was that wise man. .

7 Likes

Then shouldn’t it actually say that it was mumbled through a mouthful of icecream?

3 Likes

That’s in the foot notes. Somewhere. My scribe was off getting me another bowl of ice cream.

5 Likes

If you’re so smart, why aren’t you in WDW right now? You know, like @ryan1 is. Was. Whatever.

2 Likes

I have been planning an RV tour of US national parks for some time now. When my youngest son is a little older we’ll do it.

2 Likes

Who says I’m not? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Just to be clear, when you say “we” . . .

4 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like