I literally loathe Disney right now

Yes, it does (or at least it has in the past). I have received an AP discount for a MB in the park.

But you are Disney Special so not sure everyone gets the pixie dust magic :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Sadly, I’m not Disney special because if I were then would be able to order upgraded MBs for my trip in 26 days and I have been very unsuccessful at that.

:frowning:

Have you contacted Guest Relations to get the $15 compensation discount deal?

I’ve not tried because I like the simple color bands, but others have reported that if the site is uncooperative you can call and get a compensation deal that lets you buy the bands for $10

1 Like

Thanks! I honestly didn’t know that. That might actually be worth waiting on hold forever for.

1 Like

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building, can you PM me your resort and dates? I would buy the MB for you.

5 Likes

Just checking, this is your dream MB right?

4 Likes

How unbelievably thoughtful. Hot princes, now this!

1 Like

Aw shucks amiga, I’m just trying to spread the magic a little. Someday someone will do the same for me I’m sure!

4 Likes

I certainly hope so!

Yes. Well, I liked it or three reasons. First, it’s Mickey and he’s my favourite Disney character. Second, red, black and white are my corporate colours. And third, yellow is like gold and this is my 50th birthday year and 50th equals gold.

2 Likes

This might be a thing. Two of our group have actually selected gray magic bands and my grandniece found my old gray one.

I can get my cast member discount online at the Shopdisney website.

2 Likes