I just bought our tickets!

I have been back and forth regarding a WDW package VS tickets from UnderCover Tourist.

I just decided to purchase the tickets through UT and I just now ordered them!! Glad to have a decision taken care of (Even thought it was hard to spend that money!!)

The tickets will be here in on the 20th and I can make FPP on the 27th!!

Getting even more excited about our trip!!

3 Likes

Happy planning!

3 Likes

Remember, those tickets are just like tickets bought from Disney once they are linked to your MDE- you can get your FP, put them on a magic band, etc.

Just this week I talked to a CM who thought the UT tickets wouldn’t work for 60 day FP, that I needed to have bought them in a package from Disney. That is incorrect. I had to ask him to talk to a supervisor to straighten it out, and she did.

2 Likes

Have you got Disney on speed dial?:slight_smile:

1 Like

I should, huh?!

1 Like

It is scary the level of training these days.

3 Likes

He must have been new, because I have a 1-day reservation in a Good Neighbor DS hotel and he also thought they couldn’t do the 60 day FP.

All I was trying to do was get the right number of people on the MDE and it turned into quite a production.

2 Likes

I can imagine. I rang a couple of weeks ago to ask for my BOG reservation to be reduced from 4 people to 2. I explained what I needed no fewer than 6 times, having already had to give my email 3 times, and the end result was that there was no reservation available for 2 people - I knew that or I’d have booked it myself! I thought they would be able to reduce the number without making a new ADR, which was obviously my mistake. But the CM was so confused by the request that I kept checking she hadn’t cancelled it for days. I was on the phone for ages!

3 Likes

I called today and after waiting for 10 minutes hung up!!

1 Like

I wonder whether it is easier to get through on weekdays.

The best help I have gotten was twice now when I have called at 6pm EST on 2 separate weekdays! No wait and knowledgeable CM’s who were able to take care of issues easily.

1 Like

Congrats! I went through the same process of deciding where to buy our tickets. I also went with UT and I couldn’t have been more happy. They emailed the tickets and I was immediately able to link them to MDE. Worked beautiful! At my 60 day mark I had no issues at all booking FPP.

Happy planning, Have a wonderful trip.

1 Like