I Hoop Dee Do, do you? Travel question

There is a boat that circles Bay Lake, so yes you can. It might go via the Contemporary.

There used to be 2 boats looping Bay Lake in opposite directions. I don’t think that happens since it re-opened.

1 Like

There is a bus between FW and WL.

Thanks. I don’t really want to use a bus when I can ferry though (unless weather)

1 Like

This was part of the fun of the 1900 Park Fare supper - the resort launch to GF. And then the Tremaines. Time it right, and you can launch to Poly for fireworks or parade.

Without the Tremaines or the addition of a villain, we may not be visiting this restaurant much.

2 Likes

OT Ryan - when is your cruise?

March 4 to March 8! Just over a week away.

3 Likes

Oh I’m so glad I asked. :pray:t3: you have a wonderful trip!!

Thanks! We are getting really excited. We leave on Thursday, are at Disney for 4 nights then 4 nights on Allure of the Seas, the two more nights at Disney.

4 Likes

@ryan1 curious if you drove to FW and if they let you park there if you had a Hoop Dee Do reservation?

We drove to FW, and then took the internal bus to get to Pioneer Hall. You can’t park anywhere but the main external lot, near the internal bus stop at the front of FW.

Thanks for the info. We are planing to go over there from POR in June and was exploring options.