I guess I'll be smelling some roses

First of all, I’m putting this under Trip Reports, but I am making no promises. Anyone that has ever followed one of mine before knows that I make it about 3 days in and then fall off the face of the forum! :roll_eyes:

At any rate, I am 24 hours from my flight to MCO taking off and I have not packed a thing. I also have almost no plans. I’m going with 4 other Bad Moms. We are some exhausted, overworked mamas that are far too excited to have some time away. We are staying in a 2 bedroom villa at BWV. We have 5 park days. The only things I have scheduled are 2 ADRs (Teppan Edo and Sci-Fi), 1 dessert party (MK post-party), and 3 tours (WAT, Behind the Seeds, and Keys to the Kingdom). I do not have touring plans. I’ve loosely followed the advanced G+ thread and have BG1. That is pretty much the extent of what I have lined up. I have hopes of visiting The Sacred Space, but I’m not sure if that will work out around our WAT schedule. I definitely want to ride TRON and GotG. Both will be firsts for me. Otherwise, we’ll be going where the wind blows us. Which is an amazing thought for this mom of 4 little ones. My schedule is never my own!

So, please follow along, but don’t get too invested. I will disappoint you in a couple of days :rofl:

35 Likes

Well in case we never hear from you again, nice knowing ya and have a great trip :joy:

Seriously though, enjoy the different vibe! One day I may do the same. I’m always amazed when I travel for work how much faster I move when carrying only my own stuff :joy:

9 Likes

How do y’all pack your ears?

13 Likes

I did a mom’s trip and it was awesome. There was lots of eating, drinking, and laughing.

I put my ears in the mesh part of a suitcase in an envelope.

6 Likes

I do a packing cube with clothes for each day (usually put all family T-shirts together) and lay the coordinating ears for me or DD in a gallon ziplock bag on top before I zip it closed. If it was just me, maybe do the same with one cube each day, morning and evening outfit and ears.

5 Likes

:rofl:
Have the best time!!

8 Likes

This whole thing sounds amazing. You’re going to have so much fun.

5 Likes

I just throw them in my suitcase. Oops.

6 Likes

I “forget” to pack both Ears and sweaters.

DH is catching on, finally. Only took him 19 years.

14 Likes

:rofl:

Diabolically genius

7 Likes

It’s a blessing and a curse. Mostly blessing though.

5 Likes

:laughing:
Have a great time.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Here…and here.

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Are those official Disney ears or did you buy them on Etsy? :thinking:

8 Likes

I made them myself!!! :smiley:

6 Likes

I didn’t know you were so crafty! Nice work!

6 Likes

Looking forward to following along as long as you keep updating.

4 Likes

Packing tip - use your Loungeflys as packing cubes!

10 Likes