I don't care about the food - am I normal?

Hahahahahahaha…not anymore… :crazy_face:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hmmm…do you eat underwear frequently ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:…this is going downhill fast.

2 Likes

There are just so many ways I could go with that one…

2 Likes

Resist, resist!:wink::joy:

1 Like

Yeah LOL we should probably stop, take a breath and go back to the original subject !!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Wait. There was an original subject?

1 Like

Yes, I believe it was about the importance of bringing dandelion at funerals in Sri Lanka… :nerd_face:

1 Like

Six Flags should be ashamed of their food options. I buy their annual passes and even with special promotions, it’s a hard sell for me to get their “dining pkg” but I still buy one - only one to split - mainly for the funnel cakes, and the refillable soda bottle.

1 Like

Ah. Right. And Sri Lanka makes me think of Arthur C. Clarke, which makes me think of 2001: A Space Odyssey, which makes me think of the movie Red Planet, which makes me think of Mission: Space, which makes me think of Epcot, which makes me think of the Food and Wine Festival, which makes me think about eating food at Disney in general, and how I don’t really do it much other than Quick service.

2 Likes

Now that is textbook subject synthesis. Bravo. :+1:

2 Likes

I normally wouldn’t care at all about food. On our past two trips to DL, we ate about 1 TS meal per day, but only because we had strict dietary restrictions. I probably would have preferred to ride except for the need for a midday break and the above mentioned dietary.

This is our first trip to WDW and I would probably have settled for all QS except for the free dining package deal which led me to book a lot of character meals (3 + BoG) and dining packages (3) which makes me look like I care about food when I do not. I am, however, excited about the snacks, as the time sunk is much less than for a TS.

3 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

To each his own, I say!

We have two or three TS meal reservations each day of our upcoming trip on the DDP. Now, we will walk in to each restaurant with our menu selections already made and give our server our full order upon first greeting, then make our bathroom trips before the food arrives, because this is a finely tuned military operation with a precision TP! Our TS time also serves as a rest & bathroom break, as we are going from open to close each day.

I wouldn’t call us foodies but we are adventurous eaters that enjoy variety & the exotic. Most of the QS menus I viewed were unappealing. I have downloaded an app for WDW Food & Wine and have a list of eats & drinks ready to go for that experience.

I understand many are uninterested in the dining. Likewise, I find many things at Disney uninteresting… such as Character Meets, dessert parties, and other people’s children :crazy_face::smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Haha! “This is a finely tuned military operation with a precision TP.”

If I was into TS, this is the way I’d do it. The Colonel Hathi of WDW!
Hup two three four, drink it up, two three four!

4 Likes

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

It’s just me and one DS16 and we are an effective team. How people do WDW with large groups I cannot imagine, Lawd have mercy!!! I’ve put a lot of thought into meals & menus on our TS choices, and I fully intend to ENJOY meals while still making most efficient use of the time for a little rest. “No, you can’t poop until Liberty Tree Tavern… see it’s right here on the TP!” :poop:

5 Likes

:slight_smile: