I can't find my Memory Maker

Yesterday I purchased a Memory Maker for our upcoming trip.

When I look at MDE on my laptop I can see it under the My Plans, Reservations and Tickets but for the life of me I cannot find it on the app on my phone. Do I need to link it myself? Or am I just blind?

1 Like

I Googled and found this, but maybe you just need the number from your purchase:

To link your Memory Maker entitlement, follow these 3 easy steps:

1. In the My Disney Experience app, select “My Tickets.”
  2. Select the “+” sign located on the top right corner and choose “Link Tickets & Passes.”
  3. Enter the 12-character ID located on the back of the Memory Maker card you received.

I followed along and at least found the place in the app where you would try to link Memory Maker, if it wasn’t already there.

1 Like

Yes this is what I thought I might have to do. I don’t have a physical card but I do have a confirmation number so I guess that is what I will use.

1 Like

I’ve also seen mention that the app won’t show it until you actually scan into a park, that it’s actually there and linked but you just have to trust it. Ha!

1 Like

Yes when tried to link it it said that it was already assigned to an account so I hope it has taken care of itself. I guess we will find out when we get there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

When I bought MM in January 2023 from my laptop, I think it automatically linked. I don’t recall having to do anything on my app!

1 Like

If Memory Maker is linked to your account, you should be able to see the photos here in the app…

But that’s only once she has taken any photos. For now, she was just trying to find where, in the app (as opposed to the website), she could see any verification she had it linked and ready to go - for an upcoming trip. And I think the answer is “You can’t.”

1 Like

Yes so fingers crossed that it works. We are going to Disney Springs this Sunday so maybe we will stop by the portrait studio and try it out.

1 Like

Be aware, that will start the clock running on when your photos stop. I hope your trip is soon!

1 Like

We leave Saturday!! I am beside myself with excitement :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes