I cannot decide on HS FPs!

You definitely do NOT need a FP for the Beauty and the Beast show. Its in a HUGE auditorium. We literally ran into the show a couple minutes after it started and didnt have a problem finding a seat. Most other shows (Indiana Jones, Disney Jr) also had lots of seating so you dont need a FP. The only show I cannot speak about is Frozen sing along. So not sure if you need a FP for that show.
Use your fastpasses for ToyStory Mania (ride it twice, its so fun), Slinky Dog Dash and Star Tours.
Enjoy!!

[quote=“Jenniferrlindsey, post:21, topic:54281, full:true”]
Use your fastpasses for ToyStory Mania (ride it twice, its so fun), Slinky Dog Dash and Star Tours.
/quote]
You can’t do TSM and SDD. I would do RnRC, SDD, and Star Tours or ToT. ToT is our preferred ride, but it generally moves people pretty quickly.

We didn’t do Sdd, but we rope dropped HS yesterday. They let us start walking 15 minutes before park opening. We rode aliens 3 times by 9 am. Then we rode tsm. It was still a total walk on. Weave through queue, only slow down when we could see others in front of us loading. We got back in the queue immediately (maybe 915?) and that wait was about 15 minutes. But the queue is adorable, so a short wait there goes quickly. It was also rainy all day, so that may have delayed some people getting to the park.
So based on that, I would say rd tsm and ride twice. Then fp sdd.

1 Like