I Can Do This All Day! A ThorKat TR in DLR

I-can-do-it-all GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

ThorKat and family are homeward bound to DLR!!

Who is going: Me, DH, DD(A), DD(H) and SIL(S)

When are we going: August 14-18 Flight leaves Monday morning at 7:18 EDT for Me, DH and A. H&S are driving from AZ.

Goals: To see Rogers: The Musical as many times as my family will let me :laughing: Also plan to hit all our favorites that we miss since we moved to the East coast. I’m also very excited to see Wondrous Journeys, Magic Happens and World of Color-ONE.

Plans:
Monday-Check into Paradise Pier hotel. If room is ready we will unpack and settle into the room, if not we will head to DL for food and fun! Parade and Fireworks and the only real plans this day. We will just let wait times drive what else we do.

Tuesday-EE at DCA with a big focus on all the Avengers Campus shows and vibes! first veiwing of Rogers! 2:55 reservation at Lamplight Lounge where lobster nachos will be enjoyed. Possible break and then hop to DL.

Wednesday-EE at DL our only for sure G+ day. ALL THE RIDES!!! 2:40 Reservation at Café Orleans for our Monte Cristo fix. Hop to DCA in the evening and have the dessert party booked for the second show of WOC.

Thursday-Might get G+ again and will try to finish off whatever we missed or anything we want to do again.

Friday-10:30am flight home :sob:

We don’t get to see our AZ kids as often as we would like so I’m not sure how live this report will be. I will try to post a few photos and thoughts when we all need a break from socializing though :grin:

It was always tradition to play this song as we pulled out of our driveway when we lived in AZ.

ThorKat Family Assemble!!

40 Likes

Yay! Excited to follow along how ever much you end up being able to post.

10 Likes

Safe travels @ThorKat
Have a super(hero) time :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

It’s go time!!

24 Likes

Go time!! Safe travels and have the best time!!

9 Likes

Have fun!!!

7 Likes

I will follow along, have a great time

7 Likes

That’s our plane! We almost pulled a @Julianne_fki arrival! Should be boarding any second now!

21 Likes

Butts in seats! TV’s are broken! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

23 Likes

Oh no!
I hope you have backup entertainment :crossed_fingers:t3:

8 Likes

Enjoy!!!

(And now I go back to the drawing board for my TR title. Darn you!! :wink: )

11 Likes

Fuckin-a

10 Likes

Yay! Safe travels!

5 Likes

Wait. Didn’t you just go to Disney on Saturday? WTH?

17 Likes

Love this. Have a fabulous trip. Looking forward to hearing all about it whenever you get around to it. Enjoy the time with your whole family together. That is the best :heart: Safe and smooth travels.

9 Likes

Oops sorry! Go first next time :wink:

Podcasts but nothing to watch. Luckily it seems my free WiFi is working so I can read the forum :grin:

Different Disney dude :grin:

18 Likes

The typo was waaayyyyy better.

8 Likes

I tried to hurry and download Captain America. It was working for a bit but then crashed :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

I almost left it, if I had been replying to you I would have :rofl:

9 Likes

HA! She’s going to a Disney park without you
:laughing:

15 Likes