I am NOT going to Disneyland Paris!

Just checking to see who is paying attention. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

29 Likes

I am not going to Disneyland Paris, either.

5 Likes

Is the forum broken? Were there warnings when you created the title?

3 Likes

@sanstitre_has_left_the_buildingā€™s is Iā€™m not, this is I am not.

3 Likes

Heā€™s a smart puppy is @Jeff_AZ.

5 Likes

There should still be a warning if there is a similar thread name? Is that working?

4 Likes

Oh, man. My thread title was taken. I guess Iā€™ll create one that says, ā€œWe are NOT going to Disneyland Paris!ā€

:wink:

3 Likes

Im not going either!

2 Likes

Thereā€™s also the NOT

I must admit to some confusion as to which threads are current and which are not . . .

:rofl: :rofl: :exploding_head:

1 Like

It gave me a warning when I tried using ā€œIā€™m notā€ but it allowed me to do ā€œI am not.ā€

3 Likes

I feel like @Jeff_AZ is in trouble. @PrincipalTinker is cross, I reckon.

4 Likes

10 Likes

I was wondering if it gave you the list of threads with similar titles?

1 Like

On my desktop when trying to do this, it gave me a list of similar threads in the right-hand preview screen, but just informational. Then when I tried to post it an error popped up saying, ā€œThis topic title has already been usedā€ and wouldnā€™t let me post it. Once I changed it, I was able to post.

The reason the software requires it is because the title of the thread is the ā€œkeyā€ into the forum page for this topic.

And spaces and other such characters are either removed or converted to hyphens. Case doesnā€™t matterā€¦meaning, the final thread name must be unique, regardless of case.

2 Likes

this is an example of non-Dory behaviorā€¦ It is frequently observed.

1 Like

Not sure if this has been posted here (presumably not - tried searching, but no hits came up), but Disney Parks posted the DLP Illuminations show online awhile back:

(for completeness, WDWā€™s HEA is also online):

5 Likes