I am NOT going to Disneyland Paris!

Just checking to see who is paying attention. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

28 Likes

I am not going to Disneyland Paris, either.

5 Likes

Is the forum broken? Were there warnings when you created the title?

3 Likes

@mousematt’s is I’m not, this is I am not.

3 Likes

He’s a smart puppy is @Jeff_AZ.

5 Likes

There should still be a warning if there is a similar thread name? Is that working?

4 Likes

Oh, man. My thread title was taken. I guess I’ll create one that says, “We are NOT going to Disneyland Paris!”

:wink:

3 Likes

Im not going either!

2 Likes

There’s also the NOT

I must admit to some confusion as to which threads are current and which are not . . .

:rofl: :rofl: :exploding_head:

1 Like

It gave me a warning when I tried using “I’m not” but it allowed me to do “I am not.”

3 Likes

I feel like @Jeff_AZ is in trouble. @PrincipalTinker is cross, I reckon.

4 Likes

10 Likes

I was wondering if it gave you the list of threads with similar titles?

1 Like

On my desktop when trying to do this, it gave me a list of similar threads in the right-hand preview screen, but just informational. Then when I tried to post it an error popped up saying, “This topic title has already been used” and wouldn’t let me post it. Once I changed it, I was able to post.

The reason the software requires it is because the title of the thread is the “key” into the forum page for this topic.

And spaces and other such characters are either removed or converted to hyphens. Case doesn’t matter…meaning, the final thread name must be unique, regardless of case.

2 Likes

this is an example of non-Dory behavior… It is frequently observed.

1 Like

Not sure if this has been posted here (presumably not - tried searching, but no hits came up), but Disney Parks posted the DLP Illuminations show online awhile back:

(for completeness, WDW’s HEA is also online):

5 Likes