I am hearing I can only use one pool at Wilderness Lodge

I am doing DVC Copper Creek but just was in discussion with Davids who say if at Copper Creek we can’t use Boulder Ridge pool, only the Copper Creek one. Is this true? They consider this pool hopping even if at same resort?

Complete and utter nonsense.

Only reason you couldn’t use both pools is if one was closed.

2 Likes

There’s no staff or even very many people at the Boulder Ridge pool so nobody is checking where anyone is staying!

Boulder Ridge Pool had a scanner to open it in December 2019. Anyone staying at WL could use it.

3 Likes

Interesting. However, that’s what they are telling me so it’s confusing. Sigh.

I am a copper creek owner. They are wrong. I use both pools every trip. Even if it was a “dvc pool” since it closed and was re-done during the Copper Creek build- you could use it renting points.

3 Likes

There’s no point asking them questions about the actual resorts. Especially now, since no one from Davids can have visited WDW for over a year now.

Questions about the rental contract are about the only thing I would bother asking them.

1 Like

Also, there is a WL pool and a quiet pool. They don’t have a “Copper Creek” pool.

2 Likes

@Nicky_S, I cannot think of any DVC room on any DVC property where you would not have access to all pools?

1 Like

Just because I have an issue with bad info:
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/destinations/list/florida/copper-creek-villas-and-cabins/amenities-recreation/

3 Likes

Agreed.

In fact, the other examples I can think of is at the Beach Club. Although the pool at BCV is called the villas pool, anyone staying at the BC or YC has access to it. Same at the Boardwalk, the villas pool is open to all guests of both BWV and BWI.

And at AKL, all guests are able to use both pools. Even though Kidani is exclusively a DVC resort.

1 Like

Well it’s obvious from the link you sent to me that you can use both pools.
Thanks so much.

1 Like