Https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2024/03/10-things-you-need-to-know-about-pixar-fest-at-disneyland/

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2024/03/10-things-you-need-to-know-about-pixar-fest-at-disneyland/

3 Likes

I wasn’t planning a summer trip, but this announcement is changing my mind! Between the entrainment and food booths, this is a legit festival. And don’t get me started on the party on the backlot. Serious Mad T Party vibes there! Love it!

1 Like

I had booked a hotel a while ago for 7/9-7/11 but was going to cancel, until reading this. Thinking might need to go.

3 Likes

I’m going May 2, 3 and 6th so I’ll report on it! I’m excited!

3 Likes

Definitely planning on going! Not sure when yet but hopefully in April :rofl: Next week we will be in park for a couple of days celebrating Jessica’s 21st Birthday! Trader Sam’s here we come!:rofl::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Happy 21st birthday to Jessica! :partying_face:

2 Likes

21?? How??
She was like 12 that first time we went to Trader Sams and had the Uh Oa. 21!!! Have a great trip!

2 Likes

Crazy isn’t it!!! Im feeling so old :rofl: and she actually wants to try the Uh Oh! :rofl: she’s seen us have such great times there that she is now ready. :heart:

2 Likes

Happy 21st birthday to Jessica!

1 Like

My most magical Disney moment was on a solo trip when the UP house went above the castle. I gasped and clapped. It is worth a trip alone!

2 Likes

DCA testing the new entry gate today