HS Park Hours Extended to 7am 1/27 through 2/2

Heads up! Now is your chance if you are looking to bump up FPs or snag SDD!

3 Likes

Where did you see that? I don’t see it for March.

Looks like it’s just January.

Not sure where it stops. I haven’t checked the full calendar. But they just bumped the week of 1/27 out

Yeah I see it up to 2/2

Topic title updated

1 Like

Thanks for the tip! I was able to snag SDD FP for 6!

2 Likes

Good deal!

Oh come on - I’m there on feb 3rd… guess I’m still waiting…

1 Like

Thank you for the heads up. At least with the change I got FP+ for 7 people! (Had 8 am TSMM, changed to 8:15 am SDD. So we can rope drop the rest of TSL.

2 Likes

Thank you! I have been watching, but hadn’t seen the update yet! I was able to move up our FPs!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Just snagged SDD on our HS day!!!

2 Likes

I’m happy its working out for y’all!

So now the question is, how early should we wake up for rope drop at 7am??

1 Like

Ty!!!

1 Like

I was really hoping they would hold to 8:00. I don’t see us making it for a 7 AM rope drop, especially since no one is interested in Star Wars. But I was able to restructure my FPPs so we will be able to pick up a second tier one at the 12:00 drop. This may be the first time I don’t rope drop a park. I hope the intel is correct that the park gets less crowded in the PM.

2 Likes

I’m gonna plan on leaving the resort right around 6. It’s going to be a long day!

1 Like

Yeah… that’s kinda what I am thinking too. Might just wake up at 5:30am and rush getting ready in the morning. It’ll be too early to eat at least.

2 Likes

Does anyone know when the hours will get changed in the TP planner- I am trying to adjust my plans and it still has 8am/9am opening times listed…

@mandy_elise

Im right there with you. Arrive night of 2/2 and at HS on 2/4. So close…

Does anyone have a clue as to why the change? CL’s weren’t all that high in between MLK and President Day weekends.