HS Help

Hi All, thanks so much for all your great info! I have a question about HS logistics. What is the current traffic pattern between TSL and GE? Can you go both ways? Also if you were bringing an adult to HS for the first time would you start with GE or TSL? would you bounce back and forth for better wait times or stick with one at a time for theming? Thank for any help!

If you enter SWGE from TSL you’ll come upon the Millennium Falcon more immediately and at a more head-on angle. But something about the building suspense as you make your way aaaaaaallllllll the way through Batuu seems somehow more appealing.

Of course I’ve only been the one time. I could be misremembering and will be anxious to see what the masses say.

2 Likes

Both entrances are open now in the AM. It’s not closed off to enter from TSL as it once was. I think you’re better off knocking out TSL first and then MFSR doing RotR whenever your boarding group is ready. I say this because the line for SDD is all outside and hot and those ride entrances are all so close together you’ll be able to knock em out really fast if you’re rope dropping

2 Likes

In HS today. We were in the park and at the line for SDD by 8:30 with a 9:00 park opening. . It still took about 45 minutes to get through the line. We finished off all 3 attractions in TSL by 10:15, maybe. The lines were so long by then, but then they were long pretty much everywhere. .
We had BG84 which guided our plan for the day.

2 Likes

We were in HS on Monday. The park opened at 8:15 and we were there for RD. We went to TSL first and did SDD and TSM. Then Star Tours and Smugglers Run all very quickly.

2 Likes

For our first visit we would definitely enter through the tunnel from Muppets, even if we had done TSL first. A few minutes to walk round will give the best reveal as it was intended to be. The tunnel was designed as the entrance to GE.

Actually originally there would have been a tunnel at both entry points but the second one was cut. It would have needed to go under the access road.

1 Like

I think I would enter through the tunnel from Muppets on the first time.
My family is almost always entering from TSL, and I think GE is actually a little confusing coming from that direction.
The layout makes much more sense coming from muppets first and getting the full experience.

1 Like

If you are huge SW fans, I think the reveal coming through the tunnel might be a nice way to experience it.

I’m personally a fan but wouldn’t describe myself as a fanatic, and I don’t think the order mattered. Seeing the MF was joyous regardless, and if I recall if you enter from TSL you can stay left before hanging a right to approach it (MF) as if you had entered from the tunnel. Regardless, I appreciated wandering around and immersing myself in the experience, and the entry point didn’t really matter (to me).

I hope HS adds some evening hours soon. Experiencing it at evening added another dimension of interest as well, and I hope to be able to do that again on our August trip.

2 Likes