- 10 ppl in group. 2 adults + 8 kids (17yo - 4yo)
- Off site guest
- RD (9am) - 10pm touring plan
Here is what we did:
- SDD - 35 min
- ToT - FP
- RnRC - (pre-selected FPP) / 4yo and 6yo did LMRA show
- Star Tours
- Tried to eat at Tune-In louge but to get a meal you MUST be a bar! Left and ate at Dockside
- Indy show - I got picked to be in show - hooray!
- Voyage of Lil Mermaid
- Junior Dance Party
- Frozen Sing A Long
- Walt present museum + show
- TSMM - fpp
- Woodys Lunchbox
- MFSR < 35 min
- ASS (15 min wait) older kids used Potc FPP from yesterday to ride RnRC
- ToT FPP
- Animation experience show
- Star Wars Spectacular
Frozen sing along was so funny. Poked fun at movie. Very cute and humorous. Wife and I finally rode MFSR as pilot, co-pilot. Definitely the best seats. Overall MFSR is a cross between MS and Star Tours. Great theming, but I thought it was going to be better. Perhaps so much hype and build up. idk. It was fun ride though. Queue is fun and overall is always moving.
Sat at F! on far right, back part of 1st 3rd of stadium. Good seats. Easy to get out.
DD14 lost her pins. Asked CM to find. They could not. One CM gave her a bunch of replacement pins. We did a castCompliment on her. I ended up checking Mermaid theater and found them.