How would you prioritize FPs?

Our FastPass day is Friday!

Here’s what I’m going after, ideally all morning FPs to get to 4th FP faster…what order would you go in?

60+1 (EP): TT, MS, SE or other Tier2
60+2 (HS): MFSR, RnRC, TSM
60+3 (HS): SDD, RnRC, AS2
60+4 (AK): FoP, EE, KS

Is FoP still the #1 target or is MFSR? Then what?

I suggest using this to give you an idea of what is available. You may be able to tell on Thursday what is likely to be still available on your day: ASN Blocked

Personally, I think you need to go for MFSR first, and it will probably be unlikely to be a morning time. Then SDD, but again morning may be already gone.
Then I’d go for FoP since its 60+4.
I’d loop back to the other HS days after that before worrying about EP or AK since those should be pretty open.

3 Likes

Falcon, SDD, FOP. Then your other HS ones, then KS then the others. That would be my plan of attack anyway.

4 Likes

I would set them up to get in this order:
MFSR
FoP
SDD
TT
TSM
RnRC
EE
KS
MS
SE or other
AS2

3 Likes

Just had my fastpass day today. Judging by this morning, I’d swap you days for SDD and MFSR around. There was availability for both at 60+2, but nothing in the morning for MFSR.

I’d go MFSR, SDD (with the days switched), FOP, the rest of the HS days, the rest of the AK day, then the Epcot ones

2 Likes

Well…I got everything, and no website/IT problems!

As expected, MFSR and SDD aren’t morning (7:10pm and 3:00pm, respectively). All others were at (roughly) the times we wanted.

Now starts the stalking of better times :slight_smile:

3 Likes