How wet does one get?

I will if you will :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

you sure they were only swapping riders?

3 Likes

Unless you’re me. I get drenched. :joy:

5 Likes

Probably this list is generally correct. However, I got wetter on KRR in October 2020, than I did on Dudley in April 2021. But Bilge Rat is the king of soakedness. (I did not ride in the buff.)

5 Likes

Thank you for the confirmation. :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m just like you, I hate walking the park wet! I will do splash, middle seats. I bring a water proof flotation device around the waste thingie Ive had for years and sit on it, I find the water pools in the seats. Also I take off my socks and shoes and slip on a pair of flip flop type sandals. Roll my pants to knees if I need. I generally dont care if my shirt gets wet. This has always worked for me. I feel with all my precautions, I can enjoy the ride, even if water comes my way.

4 Likes

This ride is why i own a $130 Harry Potter Sweatsuit :rofl: i rode it in march. Oops.

4 Likes

Ok… I’ll go there….

How wet does one get?

twss

10 Likes

I was waiting for someone to go there.

8 Likes

I did think it was a rather personal question and completely dependent upon the other in the equation.

8 Likes

I rode Frozen Ever After on Monday when I was at Epcot and I got really wet. The sign out front said you may get wet. I was thinking a little splash like Pirates. The seat of my pants were completely soaked. I was not expecting that!

3 Likes

Can’t believe @Jeff_AZ missed his cue on this one :rofl:

9 Likes

I know!

3 Likes

Wearing a rain poncho type thing can help, although wouldn’t necessarily prevent wet shoes or underwear. I totally understand. I was shocked to have this problem after riding FEA. The tiniest little bit of water got in just enough to soak my side of the seat. Ugh.

1 Like

It crossed my mind but I am an Angel. :innocent::innocent::innocent:

7 Likes

:roll_eyes:

7 Likes

I rejected “How wet do you get?” and “How wet will I get?” as topic titles in the vain hope of forestalling the TWSS reply. Alas.

9 Likes

I’ve learned to move my butt forward on the seat so that there is a gap behind me. I do this on POC and FEA and it helps keep me out of the puddle.

5 Likes

You should know better with this group! Someone will eventually go there. :joy:

5 Likes

Yeah, right.

3 Likes