How to travel from Poly to Boardwalk after fireworks

Ok team. I need some advice. I think I have a good plan… but open to other ideas. We will be staying at Boardwalk. On Saturday, we’re in Mk. Planning on leaving the park around 4-5 to take a break at Poly, get some dinner and maybe try to watch fireworks (from Poly). To get back home (BW), I’m thinking best plan is monorail back to MK, then bus to BW. Mk is open until 11, so there should be some transportation options to the park, but I feel like most of the buses will be dedicated to getting people out of the parks at that hour. I think fireworks end 9:30 or 10. Any other options I should consider?

Resort to resort the easiest would be mini van or Uber/Lyft. What time does EP close that night and do you have PHs?

2 Likes

Fastest, most convenient, guaranteed no-hassle is Uber/Lyft as @PrincipalTinker mentioned.

If you’re up for a hike though, walk to TTC, take EP monorail and walk through EP (assuming you have PH). I think this method would easily take 4x longer than Uber though.

I agree with @PrincipalTinker. Going back to MK into the throngs of people leaving the park could be pretty stressful and could take a long time.

1 Like

I’d only be concerned about operating hours of EP. Depending on the day/time of year, EP may not be open after MK fireworks.

The crowd leaving the fireworks will make that bus transfer a challenge. Resort to resort is the time to spring for paid-for transportation, whichever is your preferred method.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone. I think we’ll uber it. :slight_smile:

1 Like