How to plan TP and FPP with half day HS

Hi Everyone! I’m planning a trip with my sister and looking at our current TP for MK we will finish a majority of our ‘must haves’ around noon. We have park hoppers so I was hoping to go to HS for the afternoon/evening. I will make Fast Pass reservations for MK since we are going there in the morning, but how do you recommend dealing with FP for Hollywood Studios in the afternoon since we cant reserve ahead of time?

Thanks!

I recommend not using FPP at MK in the morning - take advantage of RD to do all the attractions in a timely fashion. Book and use your FPP for HS in the afternoon.

4 Likes

I would also recommend not using FPP for MK in the morning. If you are there for Rope Drop so many of the rides have such a short stand by line. The rides at HS (especially Toy Story Midway Mania) will have such long lines in the afternoon, it would be worth saving your initial 3 FPP for HS in the afternoon.
As an example…back in September I was at MK for rope drop and was able to do Big Thunder 4 times, Splash mountain twice, 7DMM once, Haunted Mansion and Jungle Cruise all before 10:30 in the morning. It all depends on crowds and what your MK must do’s are…but you can absolutely get alot done in the morning without fast passes. :smiley:

I just want to agree that you should save your FPs for HS! You will be able to do the headliners in both parks!