How to Pack for Split Stay?

5 & 3 or 4 & 4 nights…haven’t decided yet, but do you have any recommendations for packing so that I don’t go crazy mid-trip during the switch?

I do two suitcases.

Funny, I do two as well but I end up with clean/ dirty bagged clothes. That way I have all clean clothes in one suitcase for the move ( shoes go in the suitcase with dirty clothes as well).

I pack in ziplocs so dirty things are in a sealed bag, but I put toiletries and extras in one piece of luggage and then the other two are split by hotel stay!

I always have good intentions, but I always end up needed something from the other suitcase and therefore tear everything apart! Then I shove it all back in and move resorts.

I think this is when ebags packing cubes can be helpful. They go straight from suitcase to drawer and when you need to repack, from drawer to suitcase…

100% use packing cubes they make life so much easier! And your clothes dont have to touch the icky drawers :smile:

We have done three split stays and packing cubes changed the whole experience last year . I would definitely recommend them. We are swearing off split stays this year I need to just stay put and relax. It’s a great way to experience two resorts but it does eat up time.