How to maximize the FPP system to minimize ALL of your waits – not just the first three

Friend was at MK yesterday (Christmas Day) and used this successfully to get many FPs throughout the evening. If it works on Christmas, it will work anytime.

6 Likes

sfl

Welcome to the forum! Over here you don’t need to type SFL. At the bottom of each post is a bookmark (5th icon) and if you click it, that post is saved to your profile.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip

Question: after you have booked the initial 3 FPS at either 60 or 30 day windows, do you start trying to modifying them once in the park or start the process before even getting there ? thanks for the advice and help. much appreciated

Either or both!

Thanks! You rock!

1 Like

So if i tap ‘modify’ - do i release my existing FPP and risk losing it if i don’t see something else i want?

1 Like

You do not, you must confirm a new selection for the old one to go away. Otherwise you kee the old one

3 Likes

Brilliant! Thanks!

Will this tactic work on 10 out 10 crowd day? We are going over President’s Day weekend, yikes.

The tactic works well, but I think it has been proven to work significantly better with smaller group sizes. Be persistent, but don’t expect to modify a large group all at once, as you will find limited availability.

1 Like

Yes it will work on any day. But there might be less availability on a 10 day.

2 Likes

I had success on 10s for MLK last year

3 Likes

Hi, let’s say you get an “Anytime” fastpass following a ride closure, you already booked a FP for another ride, at the booked FP time you tap in, does “the system” know to clear the booked FP for the ride rather than the “Anytime” one? I might be overthinking this :rofl:!

As long as you tap in during the 1 hour window, it will take the booked FP. A minute early or late and it will take the anytime.

4 Likes

i Had heard this as an issue before. So in this case, I take a screen shot of both. When I get off the ride, if I see an issue I go back to the CM at the FPP entrance and they fix it.

That was the advice given to me by another liner and I’ve used it twice. Like @missoverexcited said, can happen during those grace period times.

3 Likes

I went over Presidents Day weekend last year and got many additional FPs using this method. Just takes a little more patience.

1 Like

Let’s say my 4th FPP is for POTC and the time that pops up is 4:30 PM. I book it. How could i go back and modify if the only time available was 4:30? Are different times available for modifying as opposed to booking a new FPP? Or would i have to periodically check for a closer time? Or would i modify to a different attraction with a closer time? Hope that makes sense. Looking for some clarification, so what i’m trying to say might be confusing, since i’m confused :laughing:

The inventory is constantly changing. Just because 4.30 was the earliest you saw doesn’t mean that there won’t be something earlier 2 minutes later. Just keep refreshing the times.

4 Likes