How to get in the parks for less than $45

Step 1: Go back to 1999 and buy a 5 day, no expiration, ticket with park hopper.

Step 2: Wait 22 years.

Step 3: Profit

24 Likes

Score!

1 Like

I lost this ticket years ago and found it this week after moving. Sometimes moving really pays off!

5 Likes

A few years ago I found a stash of tickets I saved, took them with me and guest servies went through them and found me two unused park hopper days. I keep them on my account so that I always have valid park admission for reservations.

6 Likes

Wow!!!

…

That makes me want to go through my Disney souvenir stash…

2 Likes

We didn’t use the last day of our no-expiration tickets on our first trip in 1992. 5 tickets. I’m pretty sure my parents threw them away :roll_eyes: We didn’t expect to ever go again.

3 Likes

I found 2 three day paper tickets with an unused day on each from 1989 in my scrapbook and baseball cards. At this point as a single day becomes more and more expensive those will eventually come in handy! Only problem I think is they must be redeemed at a ticket window.

3 Likes

That’s so cool! What’s the price per day on those?

1 Like

I think a three day ticket in 89’ was $75. So $25 a day is not to bad but there was only MK and EP at that point. I think MGM studios opened later that year.

2 Likes

It’s crazy how much prices have increased…just in the last 5-6 years :confused: I think 2014-2015 was the year I had the Premier Pass, that was only around $1K. Now just WDW AP is over $1K.

3 Likes

If I still had a days admission on a Ticket to the World (or whatever those credit card like things were called in 2000), how would I find out?

2 Likes

I had so many old non-expiratory tickets. We’d used all the park days, but not the Water Fun and More.

Just took the time to visit the ticket center at DS.

We have 41 unused water park days.

She ran ticket after ticket into the system and put them on new cards. We were both cracking up as we uncovered more and more and more.

Fun fact - haven’t been to a water park since 2007… I could make a whole trip of them. LOL

ETA none are assigned to a name.

Old tickets with no expiration and left over “fun”? - Walt Disney World - TouringPlans Discussion Forums

2 Likes

Best guess would be to contact Guest Services

1 Like

My son recently has fallen in love with water parks. I’m going to try and take him to Blizzard Beach (weather and budget permitting lol) when we go down for Thanksgiving.

Sounds like you have the perfect opportunity to aquatint yourself with the water parks :laughing:

I have just one question:

How did this

happen???

I feel old.

6 Likes

I realized a few months ago that I missed my 10 year high school reunion….

By 5 years. :expressionless:

Where does the time go?

4 Likes

This year should have been my 30 year reunion (we finish high school at 16 here though!). We couldn’t actually have it because of covid though.

4 Likes

Last year would’ve been my 25th reunion, yikes!

3 Likes

I have a child who is 26 and married but I still think I left school about 15 years ago :joy:

8 Likes

I picked a “throwback” playlist to listen to on Apple Music, thinking it would be stuff from when I was in HS. Apparently I am more of a “golden oldies” now?

4 Likes