How to book Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

My girls are old enough for BBB now and I’m struggling to find details on how to book it.

What time does BBB open up at the 60 day window for reservations? Does it follow dining reservations at 6am EST? Does the 60+10 rule apply or does it have to be 60 days from the day I want BBB?

I came on here looking for the same info. I saw a FB post that said that the BBB reservations open at 12 CST the night BEFORE 60 days. Not sure about 60+, but I will find out tonight!

Yes 60 +10 works. It is all online just like the restaurant reservations. Very easy!

1 Like

Thank you! Does it open online at 6am EST or midnight CST?

good luck! let me know how it goes

You know, I didn’t know midnight might be an option. When I looked at plus ten I had my pick of times at 6am.

In case you are doing CRT as well, that didn’t load times Until 60 days for the day I needed. I don’t know if it was just my day but just in case. Keep checking!

1 Like

I’ve read midnight but I’d think EST.

Midnight EST.

How has it been booking this? 60+3 doable?

I don’t know, sorry.

Thank you all! Midnight EST worked for us. 60+1 was gone in a second. 60+6 was attainable. I couldn’t get the reservation when I set it for 3 children but by selecting each child individually was able to get 8:40, 8:45, and 9:20am spots.

3 Likes