How to add ONE FP+ experience to replace a cancelled one?

I successfully made FP+ reservations for our family of 4 (not counting our 2 yo). I made the same reservations for all family members. One of those reservations was for ToT. My son and I have chickened out and decided that we do not want to ride that ride, and we want to choose another attraction. I cancelled the ToT FPs for the two of us rather than “change experience,” which I now realize I should have done instead. So my son and I now each have only 2 FPs for DHS that day. I cannot figure out how to add just one experience for him and for me. When I select “add new FP+,” it wants to replace ALL of the existing FP reservations for my son and me. I tried to “copy FP+” from my husband to me, thinking I could just start over with the same FP+ reservations, then go back and change the ToT to another attraction, but it removed my TSM FP and replaced it with a different (but still overlapping) time. I don’t want to take a chance and mess up my son’s reservations.

Is there a way to do what I want to do without giving up the FPs we already have?

You cannot get back the FPP opportunity once you have cancelled it - it no longer exists. You can try calling WDW IT at 407-939-7765 or 407-939-4357 and plead your case with them - some people have had success convincing a CM to bypass the system and add a new FPP reservation.

1 Like

The more I think about it, it many not be worth it to call and try to get the 3rd FP restored. We have our FPs for TSM, and we can’t get one for RnR because of the tiering. All other attractions we want to do are supposed to have low waits according to the TP (if we are able to strictly follow it with our 2 yo in tow), so I may just leave things as is.

General question: Can you go into the park with 2 FP+ (after canceling one) for earlier in the day and then, when done with the 2nd, hit up the kiosks for more?

Yes, in fact that is a way people get to the “bonus” FPPs more quickly.

Brilliant!

I had read that you could do that, but in our case it won’t help since we have TSM FPs for later in the evening.