How reliable is getting tickets from Undercover tourist?

Really? All the more reason we’re planning to try for the 1 bedroom instead!

1 Like

room sizes and lots of other good info here:

1 Like

Hmm. That site doesn’t work. I get warnings that it is insecure.

But I have looked at the floor plans on David’s. We really like the idea of a 1 bedroom not only because of the space, but due to “lifestyle”. That is, I tend to wake up early and want to get started on my day, but I’m off to sleep early. My wife is the opposite. The trouble with a studio room is that we’re kind of stuck with nothing to do while waiting for the other. But with a 1 bedroom is more like home. I can wake up, leave my wife to sleep and make her coffee and have breakfast, etc. And she can watch TV or read or something once I head off to sleep!

1 Like

maybe it’s just a new site and doesn’t have much self confidence yet… :wink:

1 Like

Hehe!

:tired_face:

I agree with the Disney insurance but David’s is actually located in Canada. Either way, my family is going to Disney come hell or high water :blush:

That’s fine. From a travel insurance perspective, it isn’t really about where you buy from that matters. Risk is elevated when you involve international travel, etc. David’s might be “renting” the DVCs from Canada, but the vacations will take place in the U.S.!

You can purchase trip insurance separately. Go to www.insuremytrip.com. You can compare companies. It’s not expensive and it covers your whole trip!

1 Like

Thanks!
I checked it out but it doesn’t work for my trip. I’ll look for another company. I didn’t realize this could be an option.
Love this forum!