How many park days?

On this note, I wasn’t really applying any formula, or suggesting I would do anything differently on the 5 other planned days. I would still consider scheduling two off days, but then using those days as bonus days, such as relaxing by the pool all day, or making a noon or an evening dining reservation in a park and staying for the parade/fireworks etc. I really am in the group that thinks planning off days is a good thing. I just think about those trips where I had flexibility, and if you asked me if I would have paid $10 extra (per person) to enter the park on an off day and spontaneously ride a ride or two, I would almost always would have said yes.

1 Like

I have long known I’m not norm when it comes to Disney math.

2 Likes

I would do 7 since you dont know how long DD can go without a break. Can hit hotel pool mid day or take a nap without feeling you dont have enough park time.

“It was my understanding that there would be no math.”
:grinning::rofl:

4 Likes

This is a good point in general. Even if you aren’t going to tour the whole day, if you can get an extra day at the parks for cheap enough, you should consider how much you’d spend at the alternative. $10/person isn’t much different than what you’d spend bowling, mini golfing, going to a movie, etc. So if you’re getting an extra day just to watch the fireworks one night on a resort day, it can be pretty economical.

I’m good at coming up with financial justification to spend more money. :wink:

4 Likes

This was part of my reasoning in adding on a day to our trip. Originally I was planning to check in and do TS at a resort for dinner. Then I realized I could have 4 hours in the park (and 3 FP) for less than that meal.

3 Likes