How many days needed for every Disney theme park?

Planning to visit between Dec 16 to Dec 22nd with kids. How many days needed for every theme park? Should I purchase Genie+ for all the days?

Depends on who is going with you and ages and what your goals are. Personally, I do 1 AK, 2 MK, 2 Epcot for the Christmas Storytellers, Candlelight Processional, and the holiday treat booths and 2 DHS (which has the best decorations in my opinion).

1 Like

Will you have park hoppers?

1 Like

Not planning to hop

Elementary and middle school girls

If you are doing 7 park days I would plan them the same way as @JenniferB1975 at that time.

No, think of 5 or 6 days. So deciding between AK or Epcot for the second visit

So one day for each park and only one park will have a second day? MK has the most attractions.

2 Likes

If there are 2 extra days, which one should I choose after MK? I was thinking of AK as it has limited hours.

I would plan on tickets for all 7 days.

One full day for each park.

A second full day for MK (it has the most attractions and needs more time).

For the remaining two days I would do partial days at EPCOT and DHS. Both stay open later so you can sleep in, hang at the resort/pool, then head over to a park for the rest of the day … or rope drop and leave in early afternoon when it starts getting crowded.

You will be there during one of the busiest times of the year. It will be crowded and having more time available in the parks will give you more flexibility.

1 Like

Are you doing standby for FoP and EE or are you paying for ILL and/or Genie+?

Genie+ and ILL. Dont want to wait for a long time. If I dont buy Genie+ now, can I buy it during the day of visit?

You can buy it each day if you want. Do you think your children will want to spend hours on the trails? If not I don’t think there will be enough to do over two days with ILL and Genie plus?

2 Likes

.We prefer less walking and waiting in queues. Are you referring to just AK or all the parks?

For most families, one day at AK is typically enough.

MK usually takes two, as it has the most attractions.

EP and HS can be one or more days. It really depends on what your priorities are for each park.

1 Like

With 6 days and kids that age, I would do 2 at MK, 2 at DHS, 1 at Epcot and 1 at AK.

3 Likes

If you know you’ll want it for every day, you might as well add it to the tickets.