How long of a vacation are Disney parks around the world?

Yeah it would be a hassle. As I mentioned above, when I do a “split stay,” it is generally with a non-Disney hotel as the other one, typically closer to the beach.

1 Like

:rofl: You are getting close!

3 Likes

I’m a Disneyland AP holder and after watching The Imagineering Story and some vlogs, realized I haven’t slowed down enough in the parks. If this is a one-time trip I would take 4 days for sure and commit to certain lands on certain days to really notice the details/take in the atmosphere. Disneyland may be smaller than WDW, but the charm is indescribable.

3 Likes

Agree! I don’t want to start a civil war here on the forum, but I think this is why MK feels off to me. DLR’s quaintness is both a feature and a bug. MK is built better to accommodate crowds, but in the process it’s lost something. For me anyway. I don’t compare the other 3 WDW parks - they just stand on their own kind of like DCA. On my list of the 6 Disney parks I’ve been to, I would probably rank MK last. On the other hand, my daughter’s college friend has been to WDW many times and only once to DLR and she did not find DLR to be as charming as we do. :wink:

3 Likes

It might be kinda like a dog vs cats thing… you just love what you grew up with.

4 Likes