How long do you have to cancel ADRs? Is

Is it different depending on what type of ADR it is? I have Ohanna booked twice for dinner and once for breakfast because I’m not sure when the 9 of us will all be able to attend. Thanks in advance!

You have to cancel by the day before your ADR or you will be charged a no show fee. I believe it is $10 per person.

2 Likes

You can also modify your reservation up to 20 minutes before to a date in the future and then cancel without penalty. For instance, one evening I had a 6:00pm Chef Art Smith’s reservation. It became obviously by 4pm that my crew was in no condition to head out to Disney Springs. So I modified my reservation to a date in the future (a few weeks out is when I found one) and then cancelled the reservation without penalty. The only downside to this is finding a reservation in the future. Some reservations are more difficult than others to find - Cinderella’s Royal Table due to popularity and Beaches and Cream due to the size of the restaurant have given me fits at times, but I have always been able to find something.

3 Likes

Be careful with modifying that close,for various reasons…

• MDE could be down
  • Dining could be down
  • And sometimes the system doesn’t allow it to be done.

Also for dinner shows like SoA and HDDR, dining packages and pre-payable reservations, the terms can differ. It may be 48 hours before to get a refund. Not sure if these can all be modified either.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the great recommendations! We may be modifying one tonight for tomorrow. I’ll let you know how it goes!